Friday, August 18, 2006

New Entry :-)

A Big hello to viewers of Varan Bhaat. I have been recently recruited by Varsha as a partner in this lovely blog. Nah! i am not a chef like Sanjay Kapoor or anywhere close to mastering the fine art of cooking. But what draws me to write here is my undying love for good food, and appreciation of sense of humor of those who say "we eat to live" :-) (you can't be serious to say that :-))

Being a foodie, I have also had my share of culinary experiments, not so big, with varied outcomes - none of them fatal so far. Hope i have not scared you out of your socks. i will love to see amateurs like me try out surprises the way i have done and enjoy the looks on peoples faces before and after eating the meal! So have faith in me because all the recipes that will be highly scarce as compared to Varsha's (she is a great cook!), will be easy to make and good to eat :-)

Fasten your seat Belts! and get your fork and knife!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Alisha from Wowzio, and I'm excited to tell you about our new widget platform that helps bloggers increase readership by providing engaging widgets containing your blog's rich content. You can check out widgets customized for your blog here:

Wowzio Widgets for your Blog

I wanted to reach out to you to ask for your feedback on these widgets (feel free to install them on your blog, if you feel they are a good fit). I'm sorry for leaving this message via a comment, it's not at all our intent to spam you ( which is why i'm leaving this comment on an older post and you can always remove this comment ). Again, we would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Alisha Wright
alisha.wright1@gmail.com