Monday, August 07, 2006

A little more introduction

Here's more about my food blog.

After going through the long list of food bloggers, I decided to try my hand here too. But I don't have a fancy camera or superb skills to take fotos of my preparations. My blog will be more of a quick fix recipe index. Being the daughter of a busy career woman cum excellent cook, thats the only kind of cooking I know.

About Varan Bhaat... for the uninitiated, it is the traditional maharashtrian way of eating dal chawal. Simplest food to make and probably the first thing each maharashtrian girl learns to cook. That will also be my first recipe...varan bhaat.

So here I end the intros.....

Varsha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, waiting for ur food entry. :o)

Varsha said...

thanks pushpa....will be there soon:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Food blogging! Even iam a new entry to food blogging(blogs.tastycooks.com). Wish you best of luck.
Raji

Varsha said...

Thanks Raji....

Anonymous said...

interested in varan bhath